quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2017

VA ‎– Copulating Rhythm Volume One (1986)


Tracklist:
A1.   Rosetta Howard - The Candy Man
A2.   Bessie Jackson - Tired As I Can Be
A3.   Ora Alexander - You've Got To Save That Thing
A4.   Bo Carter - Ants In My Pants
A5.   The Chicago Black Swans - Don't Tear My Clothes
A6.   Lil Johnson - My Baby (Squeeze Me Again)
A7.   Napoleon Fletcher - She Showed It All
A8.   Lil Johnson - Honey, You're So Good To Me
B1.   The Dallas Jug Band - You've Gotta Have That Thing
B2.   Lil Johnson - If You Don't Give Me What I Want
B3.   Bo Carter - Please Warm My Weiner
B4.   Bea Foote - Try And Get It
B5.   Johnny Temple - Grinding Mill
B6.   Memphis Minnie - If You See My Rooster
B7.   Blind Boy Fuller - I Don't Want No Skinny Woman
B8.   Lil Johnson - Take It Easy, Greasy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário