quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2017

VA ‎– Copulating Rhythm Volume 2 (1986)


Tracklist:
A1.   Georgia White - Get 'Em From The Peanut Man (Hot Nuts)
A2.   Blind Willie And Partner - Southern Can Mama
A3.   The Hokum Boys - Let Me Pat That Thing
A4.   Ethel Waters - My Handy Man
A5.   The Chocolate Dandies - Six Or Seven Times
A6.   James "Stump" Johnson The Duck's Yas-Yas-Yas
A7.   Miss Edith Wilson - My Handy Man Ain't Handy No More
A8.   Oscar's Chicago Swingers - I Wonder Who's Boogiein' My Woogie Now
B1.   Blind Boy Fuller - What's That Smells Like Fish?
B2.   Victoria Spivey - How Do They Do It That Way?
B3.   The Memphis Jug Band - Papa's Got Your Water On
B4.   Hattie North - Honey Dripper Blues
B5.   Bo Carter - All Around Man
B6.   Tampa Red And His Hokum Jug Band - (Easy Rider) I Wonder
B7.   Lonnie Johnson - Uncle Ned, Don't Use Your Head
B8.   Bessie Smith - I'm Wild About That Thing

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário