quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2016

P.D.Q. Bach ‎– The Intimate P.D.Q. Bach (1973)


Tracklist:
1.   Spoken introduction
      Hansel & Gretel and Ted & Alice, an opera in one unnatural act, S. 2n-1 (P.D.Q. Bach)
      Overture
      Aria: "I am a quaint old innkeeper"
      Aria: "Like a lonely pilgrim"
      Aria: "My name is Hansel Hunter"
      Aria: "I'm the village idiot"
      Aria: "Et expecto"
      Aria: "There's something about a monk"
      Duet: "Do you love me?"
      Interlude: Medical examination
      Aria: "I hope you'll take this friendly advice"
      Aria: "Teddy Nice is my name"
      Duet: "Jump not to conclusions"
      Finale: "Just tell me what your name is"

2.   The O.K. Chorale from the "Toot" Suite for calliope four hands, S. 212° (P.D.Q. Bach)

3.   Spoken introduction
      "Erotica" Variations, for banned instruments and piano, S. 36EE (P.D.Q. Bach)
      Theme: Windbreaker
      Variation I: Balloons
      Variation II: Slide Whistle
      Variation III: Slide Windbreaker
      Variation IV: Lasso D'Amore
      Variation V: Foghorn, Bell, Kazoo, Gargle

4.   Spoken introduction
      The Art of the Ground Round, for three baritones and discontinuo, S. 1.19/lb (P.D.Q. Bach)
      Loving is as easy
      Please, kind sir
      Jane, my Jane
      Golly golly oh
      Nelly is a nice girl

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário